Asrah India Is Hiring Assistant Manager Purchase | Pune
Looking for Assistant Manager Purchase ( Global Sourcing) for one of our esteemed clients.
They are a London based FMCG (Food & Neutra) MNC operating in more than 90 countries globally with more than 70 years of global history.
Position: Assistant Manager Purchase (Global Sourcing)
Key Responsibilities :
- Purchase & Procurement
- Responsible for purchase of Raw Material.
- Responsible for purchasing Plant OPEX - Consumables, Engineeringspares / Service & Marketing items will be an advantage.
- Ensure timely PO Generation and replenishment.
- Ensure proper documentation – RFQ & Comparative.
- Vendor Management: Vendor sourcing, preliminary screening and Networking.
- Maintaining records & MISExport - Import• Well versatile with all import/Export procedures & policies.
- Liasioning & Co-ordination with the CHA to ensure that the import materials are cleared on time.
- Coordination with the import suppliers to ensure that the materials are shipped incorrect quantity and as per the norms of the IndianCustom authorities.
- Coordinate with the factory to ensure that the orders for imported raw materials are placed as per the norms.
- Payment tracking and collection via Letters of Credit (L/C) and other financial instruments.
- Contact customs officials to effect the release of incoming freight and resolve customs delays.
- Prepare reports of transactions to facilitate billing of shippers and foreign carriers.
If you feel the above position is in line with your career aspiration and you wish to be part of one of the world's largest MNC.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.