Cirebon Power Is Hiring Fuel Procurement Specialist | Jakarta - Indonesia
PT Cirebon Energi Prasarana (CEPR), C2 Coal-Fired Power Plant (CFPP) 1 x 1000 MW Ultra Super Critical is hiring Talents (current stage construction and commissioning).
- To manage/provide insights on coal trading and bidding in both domestic and international markets and negotiate commercials, prepare coal price reference before price negotiation, confirm and apply payment process for coal and oil invoice, stevedoring, surveyor, detention.
- Manage fuel (coal and oil) purchase and delivery including sourcing, tender preparation, contract negotiation, price negotiation, delivery planning, coal and demurrage calculation and invoices verification, coordinate coal sample when required, preparing PO to vendor or surveyor.
- Manage coal delivery/planning to ensure sufficient supply and stock to meet the operational requirement, the stock obligation under the project documents and contractual volume, monitor barge movement from supplier to plant (daily), update shipment schedule (regular), check and update coal-stock report (daily, monthly, quarterly), monitor receipt of a shipping document from supplier and vendor, check shipping document and distribute to another plant.
- Prepare reports/data/correspondences related to coal required by external and internal parties according to the guidelines in the project documents, manage documented information regarding coal price negotiation and fuel procurement, assist mine due diligence, compile coal quality records.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (major in Economics or Business or Engineering).
- Must have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in the coal industry.
- Must have active English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Will work in Head Office (South Jakarta area).
- Able to join immediately will be most preferred.
Send your Latest CV in English (max 1MB) with the subject Fuel Procurement Specialist not later than 21 January 2022 to [email protected]
Only applications sent to this email and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.