What is CodeX?
Scaler CodeX is a pan-India coding contest for software developers. It has something for everyone -
- High-quality practice
- Opportunity to learn & improve
- Exciting awards, bragging rights, and much more!
Who is it for?
Engineered to help coding students & working professionals.
What do I stand to get out of it
For all participants:
- Get practice - Quality questions on key topics that feature commonly in interviews
- Get better - Performance analysis that lays out where you need to get better and how to get there
- Get guidance - Counselling call to understand if and how Scaler can help you improve on the gaps.
For top performers:
- Get rewarded - Cash, scholarships & merchandise worth over 70 Lakhs
- Get noticed - Top rankers' profiles get circulated among our prestigious employer partners
- Get guidance - Top rankers get a mentorship session with our founders or with one of our most experienced mentors from the Scaler Academy platform
- Get access - Top working professional performers get direct entry into the Academy program. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy - please see the "About CodeX" section below for more details.
For women coders:
- Under CodeX-For-Her, we have some exciting events & rewards planned exclusively for women coders as a part of Scaler Include, Scaler's program aimed at enhancing female participation in India’s tech workforce!
- Attend exclusive fireside chats with inspiring women techies, as they share with us their experiences & learnings on managing aspirations & expectations, breaking the glass ceiling & carving out their own paths.
- Top working professional performers get sponsored scholarships from leading tech firms, the chance to get mentored by senior women leaders and the chance to make a strong impression with potential employers. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy - please refer to "About CodeX" section below for more details.
Tell me more about the coding contest:
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Competitive mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 11th April 2021
- Learning mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 25th April 2021
- Competitive mode: Feature on the leaderboard, stand a chance to win exciting rewards, and get noticed by top recruiters in the tech ecosystem
- Learning mode: Don't compete, instead give the test for practice & to find out how you compare with our top contestants. Your performance won't be made public!
- Topics: Aptitude, DSA, and LLD
- Difficulty: 3 tiers of questions - easy, medium & elite
- Question type: MCQ, code completion & coding
- Eligibility: Open to all
Terms and Conditions:
- Each problem has a predetermined score
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted.
- If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties
- This is an individual participation competition. Discussing strategy during the competition will result in disqualification.
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from CodeX
- Scaler and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Current InterviewBit employees are not eligible for prizes
- Current Scaler learners and TAs are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post CodeX to receive your cash prizes
- Prize money will be paid post deduction of applicable taxes