Corporate Steps Is Hiring Lighting Planner | Gurgaon
Duties/ Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle large projects which include site visits, architects/consultants meetings, planning, preparing and presenting technical presentations, proposal making etc.
- Obtain area/site drawings in AUTOCAD file from client/sales team.
- Evaluate the feasibility of design ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations artwork or blueprints using drafting instruments or company aided designing tools.
- Coordinate with internal departments to provide the best quality services in terms of planning and pricing.
- Prepare Lighting Layout, Sketches, Product specifications, Design documentation, Scheme for the customer and get the same approval.
- Present design or reports to customers and seniors for approval and discuss needs for modifications.
- Create Mock-ups and lighting scale models
- Attend showings, design and production meetings, read publications and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
- Testing Luminaries and lamps for lighting quality and distribution.
- Plan, Focus, Create and Plot dramatical and architectural lighting.
- Investigate product characteristics such as the product's safety and handling qualities, its market appeal, how efficiently it can be produced, and ways of distributing, using, and maintaining it
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (HARDWARE)
- Hands-on experience in lighting planning with established brands.
- Hands-on experience in using designing tools, AutoCAD, DIALux, Relux etc.
- Hands-on experience in creating Layouts, Sketches, Product specifications, Design documentation and Schemes.
- Excellent technical knowledge of lighting products.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.