Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Join us as a Support Technician on our Client Managed Services team in Gurgaon to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first-level support and use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues & assign incidents and escalate problems in line with documented guidelines and procedures.
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated within a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue & identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Consistently perform to set targets & comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies & attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs (24/7 Environment).
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Certificate/Diploma in computing or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. (Without Registration)
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.