DnT InfoTech Is Hiring NodeJS Developer | Ahmedabad
DnT InfoTech is Ahmedabad, India based rapidly growing company that is looking for a motivated and highly capable Node.js developer.
You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with stakeholders from various teams daily.
Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of Express.js or NestJs framework.
- Knowledge of REST principles for backend API development.
- Suppose to have a good grasp of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with any ORM tool (like TypeORM, Prisma etc.) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
PREFERRED AND ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.