DXC Technology hiring fresher graduates with strong written/verbal communication skills and having good knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming for the role of Associate Professional Software Engineer.
Job Position: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.