We are looking for team members that share the passion and commitment to create the best product solutions. Should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills available within #LowCode/ #NoCode.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems
- Review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and other stakeholders based on test plans.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering a high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- Create and update test cases according to project details and schedule.
- Analyzing software performance & do regular checks to ensure smooth functioning.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
Skills & Experience:-
- Strong knowledge of structured test automation methods through the entire full test lifecycle.
- Strong hands-on experience of automated testing scripts for Automated Test Tools like Selenium WebDriver or similar
- Experienced with Black Box Testing both Functional and Non-functional
- Familiar with web testing tools for Test Management, Performance, Defect Tracking like Apache JMeter, Jira, DevOps, Spec Flow.
- Familiar with Acceptance, Regression, and Exploratory Testing.
- Excellent communication and logical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of continuous integration
- Understanding of Security Testing (OWASP Zap, Burp Suite etc)
- Mobile Performance & User Experience with tools like Mobile Appium (Preferred)
- Training/certification in testing either manual or automated (Preferred)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins (Preferred)
- Working in an agile development environment - using scrum methodologies (Preferred)
- Temporary working remotely (Post that works from the office).
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Laptop & Internet mandate (with an updated version).
- PF Benefits.
- Expense Reimbursements (Incurred while performing your duties)
- Paid time off.
- Work from home.
(Since it is a remote work-based opportunity, you should have a proper infrastructure at your place of work.)
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.