Extreme Networks Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer | Bangalore
We are looking for a passionate, creative and empathetic UX designer who understandsthe importance of users and their needs. One who can deliver user experience across every user touch points using well established human-centered design principles to ensure our products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace.
- Graduate with a relevant experience of 1 years in the UI/UX design industry.
- Degree or certification in user experience design, human factors, interaction design is a plus.
- Past experience of Network domain will be a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop user personas and conduct task analysis, createuser scenarios or journey maps.
- Ideate and develop designs that are beautiful, delightful, easy-to-use and pleasurable.
- Understand and prioritize use-cases. Prepare mocks that are clear, descriptive, creative, user-friendly and inspiring.
- Experience in designing and prototyping tools like Figma, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Balsamiq and InDesign
- Collaborate with engineering team, product owners and architectures
- Familiar with new and current design patterns Familiar with Material Design, Fluent, Human Interface guidelines
- Familiar with user’s research, validations and testing.
- Familiar with various typography, colour theory based on Interaction Design patterns and WCAG standards
- Familiar with basic UI technologies like React.js, HTML and CSS
- Keywords: #UX DESIGN #FIGMA #WIREFRAME #PROTOTYPE #DESIGNSYSTEM
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.