0 to 3 Years
Apr 01, 2024
The Configuration Analysts in the Health & Welfare Implementation team consist of associates belonging to the Software Engineering job family at FMR. The implementation team collaborates with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of a system built over Oracle Apps HRMS and Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB). The configuration team ensures that the implementation adheres to Fidelity standards and sets up an efficient, scalable, and robust design to support ongoing administration of the clients.
• Plays the role of a Techno-Functional Consultant and provides design solutions and suggestions.
• Implements/Configures Oracle Apps HRMS as per client directions
• Devises rule logic (algorithms), for use in Oracle Apps for custom client requirements.
• Help manage the complex deliveries from the team independently
• Involves in the complete implementation cycle, from discovery phase to estimation, planning, designing, configuration, testing, support, monitoring and reporting
• Ensures design methods include compliance check to major US Federal directives as laid down by government.
• Monitors requirement changes and slippages and reports the same to relevant parties
• Produces improved processes and methodologies for efficient and accurate Oracle Apps implementations
• Takes part in design meetings for new product offerings/ non-standard requirements
• Drive quality adherence Good analytical and interpersonal skills Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Quick learner and willing to adapt and learn new technologies
• Knowledge of basic Algorithms
• Agile way of working, knowledge of JIRA a plus
• Excellent logical reasoning and analytical thinking
• Good command over PL/SQL
• Oracle Apps/ HRMS/ Advanced Benefits
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• Strong attention to detail and independent judgment
• Commitment to quality and high standards
• Close interaction with onshore and business partners
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• You are self-driven, highly motivated, and a quick learner.
• Ability to deal with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Critical/Creative thinker with problem-solving skills
• US Employee Benefits administration domain knowledge would be an added advantage
Health & Welfare Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in benefits administration vertical. This involves moving the customers to the Fidelity platform and supporting their on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that helps a customer to use our products and services. The Health and Welfare arm of Fidelity provides administration services to many organizations in the US. This service offering is a part of Fidelity's total benefit outsourcing business.
• BE/ B.Tech
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
Location: Bangalore – EGL
Shift timings: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
At Fidelity, building a better financial future— for everyone— is our mission. For the last 75+ years, our privately held company has remained committed to supporting our clients throughout their lifelong financial journeys.
Our formula is simple: we support our team, and they support our customers. That culture begins with our employees, whose personal and professional growth is key to our collective success. In keeping with that legacy, our privately-held company offers associates career stability and security, while at the same time encouraging your professional exploration and growth. At Fidelity India, we are proud to continue that legacy. With offices in Bangalore and Chennai, our Indian branch is now celebrating 20 years as a Global Capability Center. To find out more, visit India.Fidelity.com or our global site at FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer, and whenever possible we accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at@[email protected] or call 800-835-5099 for more information
#WeAreHiring #JobSeeker #JavaDeveloper #DotNet #NodejsDeveloper #ReactjsDeveloper #JobSearch #JobForYou #Careers #Recruitment #Work #DotNetJobs #JavaDevelopmentJobs #Employment #HiringNow #HiringAlert #Hiring #Jobs #JobOpportunity #JobVacancy #Staffing #JobSearching #JobHunt #JobOpening #ApplyNow #Vacancy #OpenToWork #Indore #Opportunities #IndoreJobs #IndoreHiring
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.