Fortinet Is Hiring Golang Backend Engineer | Bangalore
Fortinet is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. We develop and sell cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems and endpoint security components. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, founded in 2000, with offices across the globe. If you are looking for a fast paced , challenging and rewarding environment,then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits.
Fortinet is developing an innovative digital risk protection (DRP) service that allows customers to gain visibility of their digital attack surface, receive targeted threat intelligence, and reduce organizational risk. The Engineer will be part of this exciting development and will be working with a strong technical team that has experience delivering the solutions to large carriers and enterprises. Participate in the development of elastic cloud computing system that provides best user experience; value added services and flexibility to the service provider using latest cloud and virtualization technologies.
What we are looking For Passionate Go/Node.Js developers , who will be working as Backend developers.
- Involved in working on Go or Node.Js feature development.
- You will be responsible for the core backend development
- You will use your experience to build web applications, dashboards and tools
- You will be responsible for building scalable and optimized backend application
- You will use your experience to build web applications, and install/maintain required server side applications/micro applications
- Participation in design of features, evaluating impact of features on different system modules.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking.
- Being open to taking up technically challenging tasks without being sandboxed into any one technical domain.
- Strong ability and willingness to explore, learn and deliver
- Mentoring junior team members across technical domains and being a role model for analytical thinking and problem solving
- At least 2-7 years of relevant working experiences on C/C++/Go/Node.Js
- Comprehensive experience in the research, design and development of network and security products;
- Experience building and designing RESTful APIs;
- Must be a self-motivated, innovative, hands-on and a good team player
- Extensive experience working on Backend development.
- Experience on Linux.
- Usage of relational databases and table design
- Experience in using a wide variety of data structures / algorithms with the ability to choose the right one for the problem at hand
- Hands on implementation experience with multithreaded systems
- Strong debugging skills on Linux
- Proven skills in designing software modules to meet feature requirements
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability and experience of working in a highly fast paced environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Good to have: Python, programming experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working on Frontend frameworks
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers;
- Experience in cloud automation and orchestration framework using AWS and TKGI.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.