Ibibo Group is an online travel organisation founded in January 2007 by Ashish Kashyap. The company is a subsidiary of MakeMyTrip Limited, which owns a 100% stake in Ibibo Group. Group owns the B2C online travel aggregator Goibibo and online bus ticketing platform RedBus.in
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You possess a good understanding of Agile Methodology, Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and Responsive Designs.
- You have hands-on experience on Java/ J2EE stack and have done development across multiple browsers/platforms delivering mind-boggling results.
- You thrive in complexity and jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues to deliver projects within tight deadlines.
- If you have work experience in a product/start-up company, we’ll like you even more
What you’ll be doing:
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will collaborate with product managers, and other key stakeholders within the MMT family to successfully execute projects.
- You will ensure compliance with build/release and configuration management process.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. (Without Registration)
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.