Golcha Associated Group is Hiring Freshers for Learning and Development | Udaipur
We are looking for the right candidate for our Learning and Development (L&D) department, to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
Location: Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Industry: Mining & Manufacturing
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs (In house and External, Both).
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs (Competency Mapping).
- Implement various learning methods company-wide (e.g. coaching, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training.
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers.
- Help managers develop their team members through career paths.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.