Hiring of Admin Intern at CIPACA HEALTHCARE PVT LTD in India | Chennai
About CIPACA Healthcare Services Private Limited
CIPACA (Chennai Interventional Pulmonology and Critical Care Associates) is a team of doctors, medical, paramedical, and business development professionals specialized in establishing tertiary-level multidisciplinary critical care units, specially designed to cater to urban and rural areas. In our country, 70 percent of the population resides in rural areas & suburbs, whereas more than 70 percent of the specialist doctors are located in metropolitan cities. In our country, approximately 80% of the tertiary care level ICU beds are available only in metropolitan cities.
CIPACA strives to bridge this gap by making the best critical care available to patients across hospitals of different levels by setting up, maintaining, and managing ICUs with international standards. For rural areas, CIPACA provides remote monitoring & tele ICU services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients to answer questions and resolve issues
- Providing support to staff members in other departments as needed
- Tracking department budgets and submitting requisitions for additional funding as needed
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing, scanning documents into an electronic system, and making copies of documents
- Making travel arrangements for executives, including booking flights and arranging accommodations and transportation
- Researching potential clients or industries for which the company provides services
- Preparing presentations for internal meetings on topics such as company goals, current projects, or industry trends
- Drafting letters and memos to staff members and customers, as directed by supervisor
- Helping with marketing efforts by creating flyers and brochures promoting new products or services offered by the company
- Good in communication & networking.
- Result driven & organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - MS Excel, Word, and PPT.
- Looking for a career start in the Healthcare Industry.
- .Active on social media like LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Hindi speaking is an added advantage (excellent typing skills in English) to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You have at least 1 year of experience within an Admin Assistant role, ideally within the Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- You are organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, PPT)
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.