Currently looking for "AWS Cloud Migration Experts" for Hyderabad location.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy working with leading-edge Azure\ AWS technology, and have a desire to help customers migrate their workloads from legacy / traditional platforms? Are you experienced in core systems administrator (Windows or Linux), migration techniques/tooling and have a proven track record of troubleshooting difficult issues in real-time?
A successful candidate must have systems administration experience with Linux or Windows operating systems; hands-on experience with traditional hosting technologies (e.g. server virtualization, dedicated hosting); experience integrating customer applications with AWS services and Rackspace technologies (e.g. monitoring, networking, backups); experience working with remote teams across timezones, and collaboratively creating/improving standard operating procedures and runbooks is key.
- Execute migrations using workload migration tools to AWS
- Create, maintain, and use Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for migration execution
- Create, maintain, and execute migration runbooks/tasks
- Work with Project Managers to provide timely status updates on project/engagement
- Multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, implement, test and support, technical solutions across a full stack of technologies
- Work closely across FAWS teams (Support, Solution Architecture) and peers to establish and follow best practices while solving customer problems
- Continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ years of industry experience and must have 4+ years of experience as AWS Migration Engineer
- Experience working with a range of customers (SMB, MM and Enterprise)
- Demonstrated, strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge by providing supportable technical solutions
- Attention to detail in documenting information and the ability to show ownership of follow through on customer resolutions
- Expertise in OS, networking and cloud architecture fundamentals
- Hands-on knowledge for migrating OS workloads to AWS
- Strong CLI and API technology use experience (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash, YAML or JSON)
- Knowledge of core AWS products and services (e.g. VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB)
- Understanding of migration concepts and mechanisms (e.g. The 6 R’s; synchronization mechanisms - block, image, file; sequencing and application grouping; landing zone/blueprints
Please go through our website to know more about the organisation: www.minfytech.com.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.