Hyvve Labs Is Hiring Senior Quality Assurance Specialist | Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Managing Director
Salary: Dependent on skills and qualifications
Location: Bengaluru ( Remote until COVID restrictions lift)
Who we are?
Hyvve Labs helps new age companies build core technology teams, imbibed with their own culture to deliver these experiences for their end customers.
Who you are
- You are highly skilled in managing and executing quality assurance/testing for the end-to-end campaign processes, from reviewing requirements to testing campaigns& final sends.
- You have exposure to Email Campaigns and HTML testing and familiarity with one of the email platforms such as Oracle Responsys, Adobe Campaign or similar.
- You have experience in test planning, test case authoring and test execution.
- You are familiar with browser development tools and email rendering check tools.
- You are proficient in cross-browser testing.
- You have experience testing web and mobile applications.
A start up environment excites you.
Being a part of something awesome from the ground up gives you a sense of pride and ownership. The need to be proactive and on the front foot suits your personality.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- QA of highly personalised and dynamic cross channel campaigns and programs across multiple marketing platforms and other aspects of Marketing Automation Technologies.
- Coordinate and implement changes to existing QA ways of working Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies.
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team.
- Support, maintain and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing.
- Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools.
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios.
- Work closely in the development, deployment, and administration of QA processes, tools, and supporting technologies.
- Advocate automation framework adoption and training for the team.
- Develop and maintain documentation around QA processes, briefing, technical requirements and execution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering or similar Strong QA process understanding.
- Proficient in Test planning, test case design and manual executions.
- Excellent communication and ability to interact with international clients and counterparts
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of hands-on QA experience.
- Experience in Testing Email campaigns or CRO type experimentations on Marketing Automation platforms will be highly valued.
- Knowledge in the testing of campaigns developed using email marketing tools like Adobe Campaign or Responsys Interact, Eloqua, Salesforce Exact Target, Adobe Neolane, Epsilon Harmony is desirable.
- At least 3 years+ experience in Email Campaign Testing / Marketing automation.
- QA Extensive knowledge and application of HTML & CSS.
- Experience in using a Test Management platform like Zephyr for Jira is desirable.
- Experience in driving automated testing adoption from the manual process.
- In-depth understanding of testing Web-based applications.
- Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Good understanding of Defect tracking and metrics and STLC lifecycle.
- Proficient understanding of web and email mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment.
Hyvve Labs is building an exciting and best-in-class team. We want people that are hungry and eager to make an impact. People that have a passion for the digital marketing game combined with a deep desire to understand data and technology Outside of that, we want people who want to create a fun, exciting and collaborative workplace. We want our days to be filled with laughter and enjoyment because we know that’s when the best work is produced.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.