- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with memory and space optimisation.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Experience: 3+ years
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- A decent understanding of MS-Office.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with knowledge of technology, MBA Freshers are also welcome.
- Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales.
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, and Go-getter.
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- User Experience Strategy & Design.
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design. From IA, workflows, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototyping for various applications including video on demand, live TV, and social apps.
- Design for iOS, Android, Web, game consoles, and other media devices.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitively and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Work closely with developers to understand technical requirements.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD and InVision Premier pro).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good Time- Management Skills.
Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Experience: 2+ years
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. ( Without Registration )