Altair Engineering Inc. looking for fresher graduates having Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on magnetic flux for the role of Student Intern – Flux Intern is responsible for assisting the core FLUX team on various assignments of technical demonstration, projects, training, installation and product support.
Job Position: Student Intern – FLUX
Qualification: M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Job Category: Engineering, Electrical
Full/Part Time: Full Time(1 year)
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on magnetic flux, inductances, electro-thermal, magneto-thermal, and electrostatic, transient electric analysis.
- Deep understanding of the principals of the finite element method for low-frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations, and inducting heating.
- Knowledge of fundamental of magnetic, electric and thermal fields; static, harmonic and transient analysis of electric rotating machines, and other electrical systems like transformers, actuators, sensors, generators.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Assist with activities which may include one or more of the following:
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, and training for FLUX tool.
- Perform pre-and post-sales support of customer including evaluations, software benchmarking and high-level technical support on FLUX.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.