JIO hiring fresher graduates having good communication skills through an internship program for various positions as Interns.
The Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity to the young students of India. Under this program, Graduates and Post Graduates from different fields are given a chance to work on a variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship.
- Must be studying in a full-time degree/diploma program with a government recognized education institute.
- Must have written permission from the institute for the internship.
By participating in the Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Experience a Digital organization.
- Learn the practical application of theory.
- Learn from the experts of the Industry.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before applying for the internship program
- Non-Remunerative Learning Opportunity: The internship is a non-remunerative temporary
assignment and you will not receive any monetary compensation or stipend for the same. This
does not give any right for claiming employment in the organization at present or in future.
- Voluntary Participation: Participation in the internship is totally voluntary and you are at the liberty to leave the internship anytime during its duration by informing your project guide. The company also reserves the right to alter or modify this duration at any point in time.
- Eligibility Criteria: This internship is offered based on the eligibility criteria and information
submitted by you. As per the eligibility criteria, you must be enrolled in a full-time degree/diploma program with a govt. recognized institute, your institute must allow you to do an internship with us and you must be a minimum of 18 years of age while accepting this internship.
- Confidentiality: You will maintain confidentiality and secrecy of the information shared with you. You will not make a presentation of the company data without prior permission of the company.
- Adherence to processes and protocols: During the internship, you will adhere to all processes,
operational standards/protocols as may be communicated by the company.
- Handover of Company Assets / Documents: At the end of the internship or as may be advised, you will hand over company assets and any documents related to the assignment to the company.
- Certificate of Completion: On successful completion of your internship, you will submit your project report to receive a certificate of internship.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.