Kadel Labs Is Hiring Lead Engineer-DevOps | Jaipur Udaipur Kolkata
Kadel Labs is a software development company with synergetic blend of IT Services and SaaS products under its portfolio. Since 2017, KL has grown organically (150+ employees and expanding) and served 200+ Customers. At the core, KL is a people's company. We serve clients by practicing an employee-centric culture and creating an environment where ideas, creativity, free-flowing communication and innovation is encouraged to create better products and services.
Role: Lead Engineer-DevOps
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description: The successful candidate will have Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment with extensive experience designing and building systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment and have subject matter expertise with the responsibility for building, deploying, maintaining and automating the software development pipeline from source control, working closely with core Dev and platform support teams. You will be responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases. Your automation skills must be of a high standard, within an AWS DevOps framework.
- Identifies and builds automation around development and operations processes.
- Expert understanding of complex software development life cycles and best practices.
- Oversees and supports the operation of our AWS DevOps platform.
- Works collaboratively to support cross-functional teams through alignment and delivery of a reliable enterprise-wide development experience.
- Implements, documents, and improves standard CI/CD processes across the enterprise.
- Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
- Managing and maturing a complete DevOps platform suite for development teams and stakeholders.
- Building and improving upon centralized and decentralized CI/CD Pipeline templates and Pipelines
- Secure development practices and tooling: static code, dynamic code, and software composition analyses
- Production grade programming and/or scripting language(s) (automation, ci/cd, and consume/create APIs)
- Creating and on-boarding of infrastructure-as-code, secrets management, and configuration management with CI/CD pipelines
- Container-based development workflows on-premise and in the cloud
- Hands on experience working with DevOps and Automation tools like Git, Selenium, Docker, Helm, Terraform, Jira, Ansible, Harbor Registry
- Proficient working on Windows and Linux Operation System platforms.
- Hands on experience in creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile methodology with cross functional teams (R&D, DevOps, Operations, Support etc.)
- Excellent written communication, problem solving and process management skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
Visit us: https://kadellabs.com https://kadellabs.com/
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.