Key Software Is Hiring DotNet Developer | Chennai
Who We Are
At Key Software, inc., Our strength is our deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, We started 30 years back, out of California, USA. We are looking to build and develop Offshore Delivery Centre in India. Our focus has been building tools for Healthcare Data management, Claims Automation, Utilisation Management and Health Care consulting. We are looking to expand both our products and services division in India. Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring innovation to continuously improve and deliver real value to our customers.
To untangle healthcare IT complexity by innovation, automation and delivering high quality, affordable products and services to our clients. Your Role We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our offshore development team. This is a Permanent role, within a Technology-driven organisation and we are driven by building great features and product improvements.
- Writing clean code using .NET programming languages
- Analysing, developing, designing and implementing Web Services and Micro Services
- Designing components and features with HLD and LLD artifacts.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Configuring, debugging and updating existing systems.
- Analysing system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and subsystems.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs.
- Ensuring the best possible performance of applications.
- Providing support for web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Testing and deploying applications.
- Writing and/or reviewing system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing.
- Debugging and updating code.
- Building enterprise software.
- Reviewing test results and documenting test activities and recording remedial actions.
- Over 5 years experience in .NET development.
- Experience using the Mono framework.
- Strong Web/API development skills using .NET framework 4.5, 4.6 and .NET Core MVC.
- Experience in developing Console, Desktop (WinForms/WPF/UWP), and Web app experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or ASP.NET Core Web API is a must.
- Development experience with SQL Server and TSQL.
- Experience with MS Balzor is a plus
- Strong understanding of REST principles.
- Experience integrating third-party REST API’S.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.