Kilowott Is Hiring Android - Kotlin Developer | WorkFromHome
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Required Skills and Education:
- 3 yrs of experience in developing and designing Native Android Applications.
- Should know different Android application architectures, most preferable MVP/Clean Architecture.
- Solid hands-on experience in Kotlin, Java Solid hands-on in OOPs principles.
- Solid hands-on in Android Components, Memory Management, Profiling, Gradle build, CI integration.
- Should be proficient in Git version control.
- Should have a good understanding of Agile ceremonies (Scrum/Sprint Planning/Grooming etc.)
- Proficient in working with different types of web services (SOAP/REST etc.).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and self-motivated.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.