- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers, and technology; have the background to provide leadership in the technology area and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have industry-leading depth knowledge of the subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
Experience required for this role includes:
- Engagement / Stakeholder management
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 5+ Data & AI solutions for enterprise-class customers
- Excellent Communication (up / down/ peers)
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Holistic Data & AI solution, design and architecture
- Proven experience in presales and closing
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
A strong focus on below technologies is required:
- Azure Data platform & AI practice foundation: Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Networking, Azure DevOps
- End-to-end Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SQL Azure, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, HD Insight, Stream Insight, SharePoint BI, Power BI, PowerPivot, PowerView, Excel
- Big Data stack: Azure Databricks, Spark, MapReduce, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume
- ETL technologies: SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc
- DBMS: Relational (SQL Server, incl. T-SQL, Scripting, etc), columnar (RedShift, Vertica), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra - key-value stores, graph databases, RDF triple stores), Azure CosmosDB, OSS Databases on Azure: Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB
- Machine Learning, including Azure ML Services / ML Flow
- General awareness of Machine Learning / Data Science and model operationalization processes
- Languages: Python, Java, R, F#, C#
- Analytical tools, languages, or libraries: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, PySpark)
- High-scale or distributed RDBMS Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL DW, PDW, Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica)
- Development environments: Visual Studio
- Operating Systems: Windows Azure, AWS, Windows Server, Linux
- Delivery experience on of cloud computing and considerations for scalable, distributed systems using IAAS, PAAS & SAAS
- Data migration and integration from existing data stores
- Data Visualization tools, including PowerBI, and/or Tableau
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and programming languages is the key to success in this customer-facing role.
It's preferable to have exposure to the implementation of CI/CD Pipelines in Azure DevOps
- At least 8-10 years related IT experience with Microsoft Database and DWH products and related technologies.
- Work experience should involve pre-sales support on large deals in technical consulting, solution design of complex solutions, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and Team management.
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value and proven trust-relationships with CxO, ITDM, BDM
- The job may require travel. Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.