Job Title: Interior Designer
Experience: Minimum 5 to 8 Year of AutoCAD
Candidate must know how to use AUTO CAD software to produce detailed drawings that include building dimensions, required materials and construction procedures with multiple angles and views to depict the association of components and systems.
- Knowledge of Interior Designing /AutoCAD 2D & 3DGoogle Sketch up/Photoshop. Drawings/ Structural Drawings/
- Developing civil detailed drawings, Layout plans, elevation and sections.
- Candidate in handling Interiors projects, Planning, Designing, and Furnishing of Interior - in a variety of Residential, commercial & corporate / QS both Operational As well as for Renovation of Interior works.
- Candidate should have perfect Knowledge of Modular kitchen, wardrobe designing and vanities.
- Proactive, self-starter & Strong Leader.
- Highly professional and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Should be formally qualified in Interior Designing & should be well versed with Coordination, Technical Drawings, and Concept Design, and Design Review, timely
- Follow-ups on Projects deliverables, consultant coordination, and Vendor Management.
- Should have a conceptual and technical understanding on the range of Interiors Design and architecture work aspects which are important and essential for a quality
- Execution of Interiors Projects.
- Must know to work independently and end to end on Tools like AutoCAD, Photoshop, and MS Projects etc.
- Electrical and plumbing detail drawing, Flooring layouts, particular area designing along with detailing.
- Dealing with clients, Vendors suppliers and contractors for the completion of Work and making working drawings according to client’s requirements.
- Should be comfortable in willing to travel all over India for site visits, site Supervision and monitoring the subordinates.
- Making Annexure and BOQ, understand the technical points on how to deal with Require for the coordinate working of the interior & exterior projects.
- Require Coordinate and consultant who has to handle all Interior & Exterior design projects, internal procurement team, site execution.
- Should be able to do site visits and supervision also.
Software Knowledge: Auto Cad, 2D, 3D, Photoshop, SketchUp
Key Skills: Auto CAD, 2D, 3D, Drafting Design, Customer Relationship, Management Quality Standards, Auto CAD Designer, Auto CAD Drawing, Engineering Drawing, Detailing, Detail Drawing Planning Engineer, 2D Modeling & 3D Modeling.
Click Here To Apply Now For Interior. Designer
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead Generation: Networks extensively for Leads, conducts research on prospects and reaches out of build relationships with potential clients with strong interpersonal and client relationship skills with customer service.
- Sales Implementation: Qualifies leads through analysis, executes persuasive presentations and delivers detailed, Professional solutions with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Customer Interface: Conducts a professional, cooperative interface with the customer, attends customer planning Meetings and presents solutions to customer in a responsive and timely manner.
- Performance Goals: Develops a sales plan to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, managerial and business skills, should be energetic and must-visit market often to take right decisions focused on customer needs.
- Help to design, detail and implement marketing plans.
- Create, develop and implement Brand Strategy, Market Research.
- Experience in Brand Manager, Brand Management, Brand Strategy, Brand Planning and Brand Positioning.
- Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed within India.
- Familiars with marketing tactics.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Should have 3-5+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Reaching out to new clients and explaining the product and service information.
- Identifying new sales leads, connecting and negotiating details of contracts, price and terms of sales and service agreement with them and fixing a delivery date.
- Developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients.
- To manage the sales team to achieve the target with confident & approachable attitude.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Good Exposure to Channel Sales/Associates network.
- Analyzing customers requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs from time to time.
- Maintaining good relation with existing and new channel partners.
- Knowledge of Sales of Residential & Commercial Projects.
- Responsible for retaining the customers along with the confidentiality in between company & customer.
- Keep up the records of sales, revenue, invoices etc & show a creative approach to new campaigns and handle the sites from entry to execution.
- To generate new orders & to convert the leads provided into the deal.
- To instruct the designing team to design according to the need.
- To handle all verified leads generated online.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Generate the proper leads and follow-ups, cold calling.
- Overseeing the company marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Managing all day to day marketing activities for the company.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Must possess good communication and presentation skill.
- To prepare BOQ & quotations.
- To monitor designing, execution, procurement, telemarketing, supervisor & installation team.
- Should have strong interpersonal skill.
- Must have strong experience in networking and finding a way to meet decision-maker at the customer end.
- Should possess the complete understanding of the market.
- Prior experience in Interior designing/Decorators will add an advantage.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with a positive attitude and team playing ability along with a flair for establishing an instant report with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented and self-starter. Ability to work independently.
- To coordinate with vendors & manufacturing units.
- To generate new orders & to convert the leads provided into deal & handle all verified leads generated online.
Click Here To Apply Now For Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for all projects
- Monitor, analyze & get the required update/changes done on the website.
- Monitor, verify and analyze keywords and strategies being used for SEO & SEM.
- Coordinating and executing emailer & SMS campaigns.
- LMS campaign setup, testing, and deployment.
- Social Media Content execution, monitoring, and analysis.
For this position the mandates would be as follows:
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, SEM)
- Keyword Analysis and Research
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Promotion
- Pay Per Click Campaign
- Handling Google Analytics
- Digital Agency Coordination
- Sound Verbal & Written English
Click Here To Apply Now For Digital Marketing Executive
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.