1 to 3 Years
Dec 10, 2020
NITI Aayog (Atal Innovation Mission) is looking for young, talented, innovative and dynamic Professionals who desire to be a part of the team that is scripting the exciting transformation story which is unfolding in India today. Details of the same are given below :
|Name of Position
|Number of Positions
|Method of Recruitment
|Contract-Based through Open Market
|Below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement
|Remuneration (Per Month)
|Rs. 60,000 (Consolidated inclusive of all)
Period of Contract
The engagement would be purely on contractual basis for a period of 2 years from the date the candidate joins the assignment. However, being a contractual arrangement, the engagement could be terminated at any time by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
1. Bachelor of Engineering / B. Tech, OR;
2. Masters in Science/Technology/Computer Application/Commerce/Statistics/Maths/Economics/ Management/Communication Development/ /PG Diploma in Management including that of one year Executive PGP; OR
3. CA/CMA (ICWA), OR;
4. Possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10 + 2. 10.
1. Minimum one year of professional experience in technology/ Product Development or Services / Financial or Business Management /Innovation & Entrepreneurship / Data Analytics etc
2. Desirable Experience: Experience in Startups / Incubation Centres OR Experience in Tinkering Labs/Maker Pacer/Incubation OR Experience in mentoring / managing any of the above.
Note: Experience of internship/training will not be accounted for.
Submission of Applications:
Eligible candidates may apply online on the link provided on the website of NITI Aayog within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper. Applications are to be submitted online only. Direct inquiries with NITI/AIM team shall not be entertained during the application period. Only shortlisted applicants shall be communicated for the next steps in the selection process.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.