Siri AB Is Hiring Java Developer | Sweden
- Work with stakeholders to establish requirements.
- Development using Java 8, MySQL database.
- Participate in development from concept to execution to launch and ensure the application fully serves the needs of the end-user.
- Work with the team to gain an initial understanding of the desired solution, and iteratively develop and refine the UI and backend components to achieve usable, high-quality results.
- Develop documentation.
- Provide technical assistance and support as required.
- Hands-on Java skills including Java 8
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as MySQL Server
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation.
- Knowledge in design patterns.
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.