SITA Off Campus Drive 2021: SITA has just announced new job vacancies for the Associate Java Developer position, who can complete BE, B.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Associate Java Developer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private-sector job like SITA should take this good opportunity.
Please find the JD for reference.
SITA: SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport. We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe.
Detailed Job Description For SITA Off Campus Drive 2021
- You will develop applications using Java technologies.
- You will be part of a team that analyzes the business users’ needs, then design and develop an application or leverage existing technology with customized enhancements to provide a solution.
- You'll develop applications and services, applying standards for programming, naming, security and performance.
- You provide proper code documentation and implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business requirements.
- Additionally, you document and assist in defining requirements, creating documents to ensure the applications meet their expectations.
- You maintain and repair applications to keep them performing by technical and functional specifications
- Ensure that we adhere to quality requirements and have proper test coverage and test cases for code.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For SITA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experience with Java 8, Maven, Git and Spring Framework
- Experience in agile development, software design patterns, continuous integration, test-driven development and version control
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory …)
- Database technologies (MSSQL in particular, but any other would also be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of cloud computes and storage, including public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Demonstrable experience in delivering customer-focused products with a thorough understanding of software design principles, standards, and practices and advising others on the right way to apply them.
How To Apply For SITA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser.
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page.
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting. If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call.
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.