Role and Responsibilities:
- Organizing marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Creating content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Scheduling social media posts using applications.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media.
- Creating stories, reels, and other engaging activities.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphics contained in the form of newsletters, web pages, and blog content, or social media messages.
Work From Home Internship
- Duration- 2 Months
- Immediate Joining
- Live project Certification
- Two Months Live Project Letter
- LOR (by CEO)
- Recommendation on LinkedIn to Top Performers
- Flexible work hours (2-3 hours/day)
- Intern of the month recognition on our all social media account (based on performance)
- Agency Based Experience
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.