Kovai.co is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
Our product team consists of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Opportunity: Technical Lead - .Net Core, Angular, Azure
What you’ll do on the job:
- Write a clean well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when designing systems.
- Contribute to design reviews, code reviews and test case reviews.
- Understand and adapt to new technologies, tools, methods, and processes from Microsoft and industry.
- Technology evaluation and recommendation for application architecture problems.
- Influence the team for right design and technology implementation & give future architectural direction.
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions, documentation and support to customers.
- Engage in DevOps and Agile practices.
Who’ll be a good fit:
- 5 to 8 years of Design/Development/Testing experience using large/complex application using various Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, SQL Server).
- Experience in API / back-end code in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WebApi.
- Good experience on Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections practices.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure platform and services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of enterprise scale technologies and developing large scale services.
- Ability to evaluate architectural options (complexity, performance, high-availability, scalability, durability) and make right recommendation for implementation.
- Passion to constantly explore the latest technology related to our products and platforms.
- Documentation of features, product marketing artefacts like feature blogs.
- Ability to engage with potential leads and customers for demonstrations and troubleshooting any technical challenges in the product.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.