Tecplix Technologies Is Hiring Endpoint Security Lead | Bangalore
EndPoint Security & DLP Information Security Lead
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prefer experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Anti-Virus, Data-loss prevention, and McAfee client encryption.
- Support Endpoint Protection Engineering activities for setting up and maintaining infrastructure for new and existing Endpoint Security products.
- Strong experience designing, deploying and maintaining endpoint security platforms on both Windows and Non-Windows systems. Proficient with administrating McAfee/Symantec or any enterprise level Endpoint Security tools.
- Hands on experience on EDR or Next Gen AV tools like Carbon Black, Crowd Strike or Cisco AMP (preferably any one of these or equivalent tools).
Responsible for maintaining the End Point Security technology in terms of Lifecycle, Uptime of the technology, Reporting, SLAs.
- Solid experience building strategy and executing on strategy for EDR and response and experience in the Design strategy for managing and deploying next-generation EDR tools that provide behaviour analytics, threat hunting, and threat intel features.
- Ensure clear testing processes before production go-live is well documented, and ensure general troubleshooting of the endpoint suite.
- Design dashboard reports, and queries that correctly display accurate data, maintenance, and upgrade plans to ensure endpoint products are clearly defined and communicated.
- Support endpoint security roadmap updates and enhancements Partner with Security Operations Center to close any gaps for documentation and updates.
- Communicate and execute the required upgrades to the endpoint security platform to address bug fixes, compatibility issues, and enhancements following the change management process.
- Creation/modification of DLP rules/Policies and Alerts as per requirements DLP version, patches and other initiatives for system updation/up gradation Recommendation and implementation of proactive measures to enhance accuracy and effectiveness of DLP tool Implementation of advance DLP techniques e.g. (but not limited to) finger printing, VML and other preventive policies.
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
- Monitor alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies.
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to client resources or appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Understanding of SOX and PCI audits.
- Proficient in defining effective policies to manage Anti-malware components, Intrusion prevention, Device control and Application control.
- Should be good with handling major Virus outbreaks incidents and setting up prevention policies in Endpoint Security tools.
- Create maintain architectural, design and operational documentation.
- Contribute to IT Security process improvements.
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.