Urgent Hiring of Engineering Manager (Post Trade) at Upstox | Bangalore | Mumbai
What Will You Need To Own And Do:
We are looking for a Talented Leader who will be responsible for leading a group of talented technical individuals to build scalable and secure products. You are the person that leads our backend and infrastructure engineering layers. You collaborate on strategy with engineering leadership and contribute your hands-on coding skills to join individual contributors in working on engineering design and complex coding challenges. Most importantly, you should be able to code.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work with Product, Testing and Infrastructure teams to understand product vision and requirements
- Analyse how all elements of the software ecosystem work together, and drive technical architecture forward.
- Develop technical specification artefacts, documentation, diagrams explaining how systems will work.
- Drive unit testing principles, guidelines, and standards throughout the organization.
- Oversee the development and execution of development plans and report on execution.
- Lead, manage and build a great developer organization through mentoring, recruiting, training, and support.
Required Skills And Experience:
- Engineering/ Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent 8+ years of experience with deep technical knowledge
- Hands-on skills with at least - 3+ years of management experience leading/managing automation team/project.
- Built and managed highly talented distributed engineering teams.
- Built, prioritized, and executed product roadmaps.
- Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
- Well versed with services and microservices architecture.
- Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Deep knowledge in distributed caching algorithms, transaction engines, garbage collectors, distributed lock managers, replicated hot/standby systems, network management systems, etc
- Proficient in virtualization, PaaS and IaaS.
- Should have worked on building a high-volume, low-latency, auto-scalable distributed infrastructure for internet and mobile users.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Tips On How You Can Beat The Competition:
- GitHub profile showcasing your contributions (unless it’s a list of public repo forks)
- StackOverflow profile with your answers to tough questions.
- Any entrepreneurial stints a note on any of the following topics on where you see it going:
cloud, server-less, distributed processing, blockchain
- If You Can Showcase Your Abilities To Be self-driven / quick starter.
- Have an ownership mindset Aggressively drive and deliver results
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.