Urgent Hiring of ReactJs and Java Developer at Persistent Systems | Bangalore | Hyderabad
Accelerate your career growth and join the fastest-growing team of Persistent Systems.
Seeking profiles for the below roles:
Role: Sr. React JS Developer
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, planning & implementation.
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proof of concepts.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- End to end engineering design, development, testing, deployment for the UI work.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Overall 4 years of IT experience
- ReactJS - at least 3 years of experience, Web App architecture knowledge React (+ react hooks)
- Experience with Tailwind would be a +Docker - solid knowledge
- Modern software engineering practices (writing tests, clean code, etc)
- SPA state management system (like Redux, MobX, or other) - at least 3 years of experience
- Strong CSS skills, GitHub Actions - solid knowledge excellent communication/collaboration skills.
Role: Java Developer
- Designing and developing web-based applications and backend services
- Work on security vulnerability remediation and fixes
- Coordinate with QA teams and partner teams
- Working with SOA and web services paradigms like REST/SOAP
- Designing and development of Spring-based applications
- Working on Java stack and using tools like Git for code quality and coverage
- Must have strong Java/J2EE experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka
- Proficiency in Core Java, Data structures, Algorithms, Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Familiarity with code review tools
- Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design.
Tag someone whom you think would be perfect for this opportunity.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.