Urgent Hiring of Salesforce Developer | Consleague | Bangalore | Coimbatore | Kolkata
At Consleague, we are looking for talented individuals to be part of a team to help our clients and their businesses thrive. A workplace where your opinion and contribution will matter with no corporate nonsense and old-fashioned hierarchy. We’re going, to be honest - you will be part of a change in how we work and will work.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you want to be part of an interesting growth journey and make a difference, the details of the roles are below:
Position: Salesforce Developer (Full time, either in Bangalore/Coimbatore/Kolkata)
About the Company:
Consleague is a Salesforce Professional Services organisation providing consultancy, development, and support with a team of highly talented, skilled and experienced individuals. About the role: Looking for a Developer to work on the software development life cycle, from design, development to unit testing. The role involves translating functional specifications into technical solutions with effective coordination for development and delivery.
- Work on core development with a focus on Triggers, Batch jobs, RDBMS Integration, Java-script.
- Support change control best practices, including management of multiple code/configuration streams, code/configuration merging and promoting changes to production.
- Customize standard objects and develop custom objects, page layouts, and record-types to distinguish between various requirements (where applicable).
- Experience in data migration activities.
- Experience in deployments and meta-data migration.
- Essential requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Development.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce DX Experience with APEX, Lightning, LWC, Salesforce Canvas Solid skills in API integrations
- Knowledge of software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies Salesforce.com certification is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- English - Upper-Intermediate Ability to present at the meetings in Eastern Time Zone (EST) several times a month.
- Moderate to the expert level in any one of the programming languages like JAVA, C++.
- Should have database working experience i.e writing SQL's, data modelling.
- Should have experience in working with SOAP/REST web services.
- Possess strong aptitude, logical and analytical ability.
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Computer Science and IT degree (MTech, BE/BTech, MCA) from a reputed university.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.