Walk-In Interviews for B.Sc / M.Sc (Chemistry) - Quality Executive on 31st Dec' 2020 & 1st Jan' 2021 @ Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd
Timings: 10.00 AM to 03.00 PM
Interview Venue: Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 117, Phase III, IDA, Pashmylaram, Patancheru Mandal, Medak Dist, Hyderabad - 502307
Company: Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Quality Executive
Education Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc (Chemistry)
Only Male candidates are preferred
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri / BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process Control, Package appearance of the Product, etc.
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc.
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms.
- Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
Key Interactions :
- External - Customer complaints handling
- Internal - Logistics Team, Production Team
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.