Winjit Technologies Hiring DevOps Lead | Pune Nashik
Experience: 8 + years
Location: Nashik, Pune
Reporting to : Vice President, Business Unit You translate customer needs into corresponding architecting solutions and provide expert technical advice and design. You will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team in a DevOps culture, as well as supporting more traditional applications development and support. You will work alongside operators, engineers and developers to work within- and support project teams delivering modern cloud solutions.
- Strong PowerShell scripting
- ARM templates
- Microsoft azure key vault service, VM & app services
- For monitoring : Azure Monitor and Alerts
- Pipelines are defined for database schema as well
- Build & release pipeline
- Terraform scripting Tasks & responsibilities
- Own & lead the technical customer engagement, assessments, architectural design sessions, improvement sessions on existing architectures, implementation projects, proofs of concepts, etc.
- Work in project teams to architect, develop and deploy new cloud solutions for customers.
- Optimize the deployment of cloud solutions using DevOps tooling.
- Embed and/or automate operational tasks on cloud solutions.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support on delivered cloud solutions.
- Build and support DevOps CI/CD automation to implement cloud infrastructure that enables engineers to self-serve for most operational tasks and achieve rapid change. Education & experience.
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Knowledge of- and experience in one of the following cloud providers, Azure.
- Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Recent experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling from code repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, continuous integration.
- Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell) and ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Keen interest in future technologies and the strategic direction of software and systems delivery to continually improve the service offered by SaaSplaza.
- Experience in application assessment to determine the best fit for cloud services.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.