10 Steps to preparation for an INTERVIEW:
- A Deep Research of the role and the company.
- Check company financials, SWOT analysis if available.
- Check LinkedIn Profile of interviewer / Company. Check about their recent orders.
- Keep your LinkedIn profile and Resume updated as per your target job.
- Put your skills as required by the job.
- Practice your domain and competency-based interview questions.
- Prepare questions that you wish to ask for the company.
- Test audio and camera for phone and video interviews.
- Practice role-play with family member or friend.
- Welcome to your New Job.
If you are well prepared, there is no reason for failing.
Avoid the last-minute rush, unless invited to interview at short notice!
Nervousness is inevitable, don't think too much about it.
An interview is a two-way conversation, They need you as much you need the job!
Anything to add, please?