Accenture Recruitment for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer
Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
- Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
- Package: 4.5 LPA
- Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Interview: Online (Zoom/ Skype)
- Location: Across India (work from home till Pandemic)
Overview for Accenture Off-Campus For 2021, 2020 & 2019 Batch:
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do for Accenture Off-Campus For the 2021, 2020 & 2019 Batch?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Eligibility for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 Registration:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 Batch graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- The maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Apply Before the link Expires for Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batch
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.