Cargill Recruitment 2021
Cargill schedule to hire Data Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bengaluru for Cargill off campus drive 2021. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Cargill recruitment process are given below.
Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Position Purpose & Summary
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) enterprise has embarked on an ambitious journey of creating and maturing a data platform for all enterprise data and henceforth consolidate and streamline the reporting and analytics usage across the enterprise.
In this role, the Data Engineer is responsible for Technical Development of high performance, data-centric solutions utilizing the comprehensive big data capabilities of Cargill’s data platform environment. Work specifics will include build and optimization of Data products including models, a configuration of pipelines, and management, monitoring and operations of solutions under the supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer.
Keys to the success of this position is an agile courageous & innovative approach to problem-solving, deep engineering expertise, collaboration, flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail. To be successful, the candidate must demonstrate a passion for new and evolving technologies and be willing to push their application throughout the organization
Development and Testing:
- Configuration and development of data pipelines to move and/or optimize data assets
- Perform data modelling and prepare data in databases for reporting through various analytics tools under the supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer
- Develop technical solutions utilizing big data and cloud-based technologies
- Support testing by fixing defects and making necessary back end design changes, apply test-driven development principles to automate the build and regression testing
Solution Analysis and Design:
- Participate in discussions with businesses, application and process owners, and product team members to design solutions for Cargill’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions in line with requirements
- Assist in the decision-making process related to architecting solutions
- Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of a DevOps model
- Assist in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across Cargill.
- Ensure adherence to development and architecture standards and best practices.
- Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment.
- Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model
- Assess and help drive adoption of new technologies and methods within the team and across Cargill.
- Build a prototype to prove out concepts working under the Architects guidance
Contribute ideas and/or code that improves core software infrastructure, patterns and standards
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field
- 0 - 6 years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting applications
- 0 - 3 years of experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- 0 - 2 years experience in SQL Scripting
- 0 - 1 years of applied experience and skills with a message or event-based platforms: Tibco, IBM MQ, or Kafka, etc.
- 0 - 2 years applied experience with Java and/or Python
- 0 - 1 year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS
- 0 - 1 year experience with Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Result orientation and ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements are not clear, specifications not in detail etc.
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated application of strong market awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to ask next level questions anticipating business inquiries and performing root cause analysis
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI, Tableau etc
- Applied experience and skills with API Development
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.