Cars24 Is Looking to hire a Senior Manager - HRBP for Our Tech and Product Space (Gurgaon)
The incumbent will work closely with the Head of HR, Business Leaders, and the larger HR team to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR Processes & Projects. She/he will be responsible for driving the people agenda at CARS24 which would encompass Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Talent Development, Organization Design, Competency Mapping, Employee Engagement, Rewards & Benefits Framework, and Employee Relations.
- Partner with leaders to create a culture of trust and belongingness that encourages employee engagement and inspires performance excellence.
- Develop, deploy, and champion best-in-class processes, frameworks, and programs to make CARS24 a great place to work and a Top Employer.
- Partner in creating and leading the implementation of HR plans and strategies that support business priorities, design and deliver high-impact solutions, and monitor effectiveness.
- Engage in the design/redesign of organization structures at a commercial/function level so that it stays relevant to the larger purpose of the organization.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our business model and organization dynamics and lead efforts to realign/refocus including change management and positive employee relations climate. Propose solutions by combining market insight with a deep-rooted understanding of the organization context.
- Establish a talent roadmap and facilitate succession planning to enable the organization to achieve its strategy Foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Educate, influence, and advocate reward and recognition philosophy and practice within the organization to ensure fairness and consistency and inspire stronger employee and organizational performance.
- Lead, execute, and deploy HR projects and programs.
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of HR principles and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Rich experience in Project Management.
Experience & Education:
- Master's degree in Human Resources.
- 5 years of experience in the HR Function; at least 2 years in an HRBP Role (Added advantage for those with multifaceted HR Experience).
- Should have led/managed at least 2 high-impact, organization-wide HR Projects.
Interested candidates can share their profiles to Shivansh.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.