Deloitte recruiting freshers for multiple job positions in Hyderabad. Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Technology Team differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
Job Role: Consultant – A & IC: Internal Audit
Eligibility: BBM / BBA / B.Com
As a part of our Operational Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Ability to enhance the quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of the client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to enhance the quality of assurance engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports
- Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to enhance the quality of EERM solutions by effectively applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to enhance the effectiveness of the client’s ORM system analysis
- Ability to leverage industry-leading tools and frameworks to increase the effectiveness of ORM solutions
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Ability to leverage industry-leading frameworks, methods, and tools to increase the effectiveness of technology and data risk solutions Qualifications.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.