Deloitte recruiting freshers for multiple job positions in Hyderabad. Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Technology Team differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
Job Role: Technical Analyst
Eligibility: Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE)
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve the relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish a relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.