Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Private US Engineering Team works on collaboratively to provide global solutions for Partners, Operations and Shared Merchant Services that supports the organization's Integrated Payments line of business. The entire team works on creating various applications that support in Merchant Acquisition, Boarding and Operations related to Billing and Partner Payments.
What you will be doing
A senior developer will work on projects where a person will play an active role in developing software enhancements and new products for the Servicing platforms. A vigilant developer. The candidate will work on the planning, designing and coding of enhancements for our current offerings & will also work with cross-functional teams to build software solutions for current issues or to incorporate advancements in technology. Always searching to continuously improve Worldpay From FIS catalogue of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
What you bring:
- Analyze, design and develop software features and enhancements, and take full ownership of the tasks assigned
- Participate in team Scrum meetings, and interact with various stakeholders
- Develop and debug code, and write unit and end-to-end test cases
- Receive general supervision and is competent in most phases of programming to work on their own.
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients
- Be flexible to learn and work on new technologies
- 8+ years of experience with design, development & architecture.
- 8+ years of experience in software development methodologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including integration with internal and external systems.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud computing, AWS and microservices technologies
- 3+ years of experience building web services in SOAP and/or REST with technologies like spring boot, spring-ws, spring MVC or JAX-RS
- 2+ years in a Technical Lead position is preferred.
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience consuming web service endpoints (e.g. REST, SOAP), strong REST Webservices development, Jenkins, SQL Server, DB2 preferred.
- Experience with Data Power configuration and Web Methods environment is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – the ability to discuss technical and solutions to customers and other stakeholders and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – a track record of authoring high-quality documentation
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team-building skills and establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to deliver a quality product.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.