Hiring For Tata Consultancy Services | Position: Developer
Tata Consultancy Services is looking for talented Digital experts to lead innovation towards business sustainability and revolution.
TCS Hiring Contest - Digital Skills - Kafka Challenge is for technical geeks like you to showcase your coding skills in Kafka Streaming, JAVA.
We, at Tata Consultancy Services, are invested in identifying and nurturing emerging talent across the world. We are now looking for talented Digital experts to lead innovation towards business sustainability and revolution. We are a company at the helm of global transformations and would love to invite you to be a part of our vivacious 446000+ strong and diverse workforce across 144 nationalities.
Be purpose-driven. Be resilient. Be adaptable. Be one of us at TCS.
*The candidature will be subject to meeting TCS hiring eligibility criteria in addition to test clearance
- Strong development experience in Kafka technologies
- Kafka Streaming
- Experience of tools like Jira
- Worked on Confluence Kafka
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Understanding the business requirements
- Create technical design documents and code development, code review and unit testing
- Support QA, UAT and production deployment
- Responsible for all application deliverables
- Hands-on experience working with streaming data sources such Kafka, Kinesis
- Handle end-to-end responsibility for setting up the data streaming between existing applications in landscape.
- The time duration of TCS Hiring Contest - Digital Skills - Kafka would be 45 minutes for MCQ Round and 45 minutes for Coding Round.
- You will be able to access the problem statement once you click the "Start Test" button.
- Participants will have 2 attempts to solve each round.
- The Problem Statement page has a Live Coding Environment where you can code and compile your code.
- Online webcam proctoring is mandatory to participate in the challenge. The recorded video will be reviewed by the contest administrator
- To participate in the coding finale, the participant can use any of the following desktop browsers: Internet Explorer 10+, Google Chrome 53+, Mozilla Firefox 60+.
- Coding finale problems can not be taken on mobile.
- Once the individual completes writing the code and compiles the code, a default test case will be used to check the code. Please note: No score is allotted for passing the default test case.
- You have to complete the rounds in one go without closing/logging out of the coding window. Contest timer will run continuously once you have started attempting the problem.
- In case any participant has any concern/query related to issues like login, code compiling, code submission and result, it is recommended that you post your query using the "Need Help" interface. You cannot discuss with any other participant. Participants cannot ask anything about the question's problem to anyone.
If you have any queries or feedback with respect to the challenge, send them out at [email protected] or share them on our contest discussion forum.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.