Catalyst is Hiring Hiring of Interior Designer/Sr Interior Designer | Commercial | Architecture Firm for Leading Client.
- Collaborate on all phases of Corporate Workplace oriented interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Ability to ideate quickly by utilizing computational design tools.
- Collaborate and participate in the selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
- Produce drawings and details, which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with consultants, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples, when necessary.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.