HSBC Is Hiring Equity Research Associate | Gurgaon
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Delivering high-quality research and analysis to investors around the world, the Global Research team covers economics, currencies, equities, fixed income and climate change to help our clients best navigate and make sense of turbulent global financial markets. Global Research offers fundamental, cross-asset, technical and quantitative analysis presented through multiple platforms and formats.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional - Associate - Equity Research to join our team.
- Analyzing financial statements, building and maintaining detailed financial models and valuations of listed companies preferably in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Consumer Durable sector.
- Actively tracking News/Corporate announcements/Regulations and study the impact on stocks/sectors under coverage.
- Tracking the designated sector and writing sectoral and results in preview/ review reports.
- Assisting primary analysts in Initiating coverage and bringing new stocks under coverage.
- Attend management calls & prepare earnings /Management meets/conferences notes and updates.
- Conducting on-ground research/channel checks/lateral meets for a better view of the sector/stocks.
- 2-4 years of experience in Equity Research at a Sell-Side firm preferably covering the Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare or Consumer Durable sector.
- Strong understanding of financial terms, valuations, balance sheets, etc.
- Proficient in building financial models
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and express views and opinions clearly and definitively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and diligence in ensuring high-quality research output.
- Analytical and numerical skills along with skills in advanced excel and database use.
Demonstrated ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.