We at Kotak Mahindra Bank are looking for dynamic sales professionals for the position of Sales Executive at New Delhi.
Here is an opportunity to get an associate and enhance your career with a leading brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages channel partner business on daily basis by visiting points of sales within a defined territory and meeting all concerned personnel.
- Builds excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at the point of sales and fulfil all service-related requirements at the assigned Branches.
- Does personal and telephonic interaction with existing channel partner relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers for Credit Life cover.
- Does personal and telephonic interactions with borrowers as facilitation/ support to Branch personnel.
- Handles/resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
- Preparing/ collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to concerned personnel.
- Regular tracking/interaction with concerned personnel in the relationships for weekly or fortnightly MIS/details.
- Regular tracking of pending documents and ensuring complete conversion.
- Interaction/tracking of Medical cases with concerned personnel of KLI and relationships ensuring timely completion of MT and subsequent conversion.
Age: 22-30 years
Experience: 0-3 years (Sales Experience preferred)
Freshers can also apply
Scored 60% or above in 10th, 12th, and graduation
The candidate should be from Gurgaon with own two-wheeler.
Should have good communications & Convincing skills.
The candidate should be fluent in Hindi and English
- Date: 28th Dec, 2020
- Timings- 3pm - 6pm
- Contact Person - Darpan Pradhan
- Location- 2nd Floor, 7, Community Center, Block A, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.