KPIT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer for the Pune and Bengaluru locations. The complete details about KPIT Off-Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 as follows.
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
Drive Location:- Online
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical, and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has the advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
- The automotive world is changing rapidly. Did you know that a modern-day, top-end car runs on a greater number of lines of code than a space shuttle? The automobile of today and tomorrow are more software-driven gadgets than hardware-driven machines.
- KPIT work on cutting edge software technologies that are at the forefront and in the real world are driving this transformation.
- From Autonomous Driving to Connected Vehicles and from Electric Powertrain to Vehicle Diagnostics, KPIT is the strategic partner to leaders in mobility.
So, are you excited to be a part of the team transforming the automotive industry?
- This hiring challenge is looking for bright and young minds to design, simulate, and test future automotive applications in C/C++.
- Moreover, if you have a flair for mathematics and its applications in Embedded Systems, Automotive Control Systems, AI and ML? You have got what it takes to ace at this role.
For Core Branches:
For other branches (CSE/IT/Mechanical/Others):
OPENS AT: FEB 07, 10:00 AM IST
CLOSES AT: FEB 07, 05:00 PM IST
DURATION: 2H 30M
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. ( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.