Opportunity Type: Part-Time
Location: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, Delhi Cantonment, Greater Noida, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
Education Level: Post Graduation, Under Graduation
Type of Interaction: Fieldwork
Stipend: Upto Rs 2,500/- Based On Approvals
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 2 Weeks
Function: Market Research
Who Should Apply:
- Should be residing within 2-3 Kms of any of the following locations OR willing to travel to these localities :
Gurgaon : Pincodes - 122001,122002 ,122017 ,122016 ,122018,122003
- Should be willing to spend at least 3 - 4 hours on the field for 2 - 3 days per week.
- Comfortable with face-to-face meeting with shop-owners/retailers within their chosen pin codes/ local areas from the list mentioned above.
- Should be comfortable in conversing in Hindi language
- People having their own conveyance will be preferred
- Having past experience in Market Research and Scoping would be an added advantage.
Skills You Will Learn:
Primary Market Research, Data Management, Verbal & Interpersonal Communication
Rewards & Benefits:
- LinkedIn Recommendation
- Certificates of Excellence
- Completion Certificate with KSA Ratings & Company Logo
Students will be required to :
- Visit different micro-markets/areas in a select pin code in Delhi and Gurgaon and engage with retailers
- Flipkart Team would be providing you with the Survey Form to adjudge the ‘Pricing and Assortment’ current trends in the market.
- Your primary task would be to get these Survey Forms filled by the retailers in these selected areas.
- Capture requisite ID proofs, location coordinates post the survey completion as proof.
- Conduct analysis and audit on the survey responses captured under the supervision of the Flipkart Fashion Team.
- The approvals would be given by the Flipkart Team basis per validated Survey Form and Bills of Purchase Proofs
To know more about the Internship, watch the video by Flipkart - Flipkart Internship Video
- Interns will go through a Comprehensive Training during the Orientation Session in which you will be briefed about your project tasks and deliverables.
- The details of the Orientation Session will be given beforehand.
If shortlisted on the project, you will get to know within a few seconds of applying:
- Once shortlisted, you will be required to complete an online Pre-selection Task. You will be immediately redirected to the Preselection Task via an On-screen Popup Notification, App Notification, Email & SMS Notifications.
- The Preselection Task can be accessed and completed only via OysterConnect's Mobile App (Click here to Download App from Google Play Store). You will be able to access the same from the "Shortlisted Internships" section within "My Internships" page on the Mobile App.
- Shortlisted students will be sent reminders every 12 - 24 hours for 3 - 4 consecutive days on completion of their Preselection Tasks. Students who do not complete the tasks within the given deadlines will be automatically rejected.
- Once you have completed the Pre-selection Task, the Project Manager will check your performance in the same and accordingly select you.
- Once selected, you will be again notified via Email, SMS & App Notification.
Note: Please remain patient in case you don't receive a Selection Mail within 7 days of application or completing the Preselection Task. We take a little more time in sending rejection emails since we want to be sure - the same may take up to 15 days.