Mphasis is hiring graduate / PG fresher having excellent Communication skills (Written & Verbal), good Analytical, logical and reasoning skills for the position of Tech. Voice Customer Support Associate – Officer
Job Role & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a CSO would be and not limited to:
- Respond to the inbound calls professionally and furnish the customer with information on product and services or obtain details of the complaints/concerns
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve maximum satisfaction
- Build trust and sustainable relationship with customers through interactive communication
- Record details of customer interactions, queries, complaints and comments/feedback
- Route concerns that require immediate/special attention to concerned departments
- Follow up to ensure necessary actions are taken to resolve the customer issues
The right candidate will:
- Conversation skills – the ability to have meaningful conversations
- Active listening – the ability to pick up cues from the customer
- Customer service – going above and beyond while taking ownership of the situation.
- Coachable – can take feedback and action it
- Adaptability – working in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable – Should have the ability to manage additional volumes if any
- Reliable – Be regular to work
- Flexible – be comfortable working in the night/rotational shifts including on weekends (2 Weekly Off’s in a week)
Qualification & Experience:
- 24 months in International BPO (Call Centre)
Shifts & Week Off
- 24×7 Process Rotational Shifts.
- 5 days working with no fixed Weekly off.
- 2 Days Weekly Off – Rotational Offs.
- 9 Hours Login (With 1 Hour Break)
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. ( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.