Olympus Is Hiring Human Resource For Payroll & Compliance and HR Operations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete ownership of the payroll process.
- Responsible for managing Pan India Payroll Operations
- Handle coordination, compliance to statutory guidelines and auditing of payroll data once received from the vendor
- Managing Payroll related legal & statutory Compliance ( Tax, PF, ESIC, PT, LWF & Minimum wages )
- Vendor engagement & management for payroll and statutory compliances
- Investment checking and updating
- Performing Annual PMS exercise(salary revision, rationalization & performance pay calculations)
- End to end recruitment cycle
- HR operations including preparing various HR-related letters, attendance management, onboarding, Training & Development and so on.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of proven working experience in Payroll & Statutory Compliance.
- Knowledge of Indian labour & statutory compliances.
Please Note: Male Candidates will be preferred for this role.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.